Freedom of Information
The Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 requires Scottish public authorities to produce and maintain a publication scheme.
Authorities are under a legal obligation to:
• publish the classes of information that they make routinely available
• tell the public how to access the information and what it might cost
Irvine Bay Regeneration Company has adopted the Model Publication Scheme 2015 produced by the Scottish Information Commissioner.
Read our Guide to Information. The purpose of the Guide is to:
• allow the public to see what information is available (and what is not available) in relation to each class
• state what charges may be applied
• explain how to find the information easily
• provide contact details for enquiries and to get help with accessing the information
• explain how to request information we hold that has not been published.